I love tech especially when it comes to new Android phones. I like to try upgrade at least every year. There are so many options in the market that it can be difficult to choose one. I have been a loyal customer of Sprint for over a decade now. So I was excited to hear that Sprint & LG announced the early release of the LG G3 in a gold color option! It is currently available online, by phone or in stores.
Sprint and LG recently announced July 18 as the availability date for Sprint’s LG G3, including our exclusive shine gold color option. I have good news to share – Sprint is beginning to sell this great device today! Our stores are stocked and the devices is available at sprint.com and by calling 1-800-Sprint1. Sprint is thrilled to get this amazing device into our customers hands even earlier than expected.
With a larger, clearer display, a laser-precise camera and superior smart interactivity, LG G3 is the best smartphone that LG has ever made. The list of ground-breaking features on this smartphone includes:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS display provides four times the pixels of HD (2560 x 1440) with a superior pixel density of 538 ppi. See sharp, detailed imagery on-screen with an advanced pixel structure that provides a near infinite contrast of deep blacks and bright whites and more accurate color reproduction.
- Laser Auto Focus measures the distance to the subject using laser technology. Laser Auto Focus allows for improved focusing speed and object detection in low-light situations. The powerful 13MP camera uses OIS technology with laser auto focus to allow users to focus and shoot at the same time with one tap.
- Knock Code lets the user tap a super-secure, 3- to 8-point code based on a 4-quadrant pattern to unlock the device. There are 86,358 different code possibilities. This intuitive security feature lets customers keep personal information safe for peace of mind.
- Smart Notice offers a personalized, intuitive, predictive and adaptive experience on LG G3. This feature interprets a range of contextual inputs and device usage patterns to provide relevant recommendations that change with the user’s intent. Based on time of day, day of week, events, status of the phone, or app usage, it offers helpful recommendations and essential reminders.
- Smart Keyboard is an intuitive, easy-input keyboard that provides comfortable, efficient operation and adapts to the user. Advanced features include keyboard height control, adaptive area recognition based on word prediction, user behavior and easy cursor control. Smart Keyboard adjusts to you for an improved typing experience.
With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G3 with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $25. New and existing customers can pre-order LG G3 beginning July 11 at www.sprint.com/LGG3, 1-800-Sprint1 or any Sprint retail store. The shine gold color option is exclusively available in the U.S. from Sprint.
New and existing customers who purchase LG G3 in select Sprint-branded channels, including Web, telesales and Sprint retail stores, using Sprint Easy Pay may be eligible to receive one of the following:
- $150 Reward Card – purchase July 11 through July 24 and register by Aug. 7
- $100 Reward Card – purchase July 25 through Aug. 14 and register by Aug. 28
After the purchase is completed, there is a registration process to claim the Reward Card. Customers must be an active Sprint customer in good standing for at least 45 days to qualify. (Terms and conditions apply to Reward Cards.)
Powered by Sprint Spark
Sprint customers can take advantage of LG G3 with the super-high-speed network capability of Sprint Spark, a unique combination of advanced network capabilities built for data delivering average wireless speeds of 6-15Mbps and peak wireless speeds of 50-60Mbps today on capable devices, with increasing speed potential over time. Sprint Spark is currently available in 27 markets and is expected to cover 100 million people by the end of the year.
The Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee provides wireless users a risk-free experience of the improved Sprint network, exclusive Framily plan, and unique services. If customers aren’t completely satisfied with the Sprint experience within the first 30 days, Sprint will refund the cost of their device and waive all service and activation charges.
The 30-day satisfaction guarantee is available to new consumers and select small corporate liable customers, who activate a new line of service at a Sprint company-owned store or preferred retailer, by calling 1-800-SPRINT1 or using www.sprint.com. The guarantee is available to current customers adding new lines of service in a Sprint store, online at sprint.com or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1.
Additionally, LG G3 is equipped with HD Voice capabilities. Sprint HD Voice expands the normal voice call from a four-octave range to seven octaves to deliver crystal clear voice calls while helping to reduce unwanted background noise. Sprint offers nationwide HD Voice, and expects approximately 20 million customers to have HD Voice-enabled phones by year-end
Savings with Sprint Framily
In January, Sprint launched its revolutionary Sprint Framily Plan. With the Sprint Framily Plan, new and existing customers and small business customers can decide who they want to be a part of their Framily group. The more people added to the group, up to 10 phone lines, the greater the savings for everyone on the plan.
With the Sprint Framily Plan, customers can get unlimited talk, text and data for as little as $45 per month (excluding taxes and surcharges). After $30 group discount for 7-10 lines; applied within two invoices; other monthly charges apply. All members of the group can customize their plan to meet their unique needs. Each Framily member can choose the amount of data they need, including unlimited, 3GB or 1GB. Unlimited features are while on the Sprint network.
Plan members can share the savings, without the hassle of sharing a bill. Each account can be billed separately and there are no annual service contracts or early termination fees. No credit check options also are available.
What are you waiting for? Head to Sprint now & update your phone today.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post.