LEGO is a common word in my household. Andre has been a huge fan since he was smaller. We have almost everything LEGO. Now, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games are releasing LEGO Ninjago Nindroids, a new game sure to be a hit for people of all ages this summer. Coming exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita on July 29, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is bringing LEGO’s popular animated TV series, LEGO Ninjago Rebooted, to the palm of your hands.
Check out the list of Ninjago Heroes & Villains that you will find in the game
- Be a true Spinjitsu Master! Play as your favorite Ninja and battle enemies with combo moves and attacks including punch, kick, jump, throw and Spinjitsu.
- Use your new Technoblades to hack into computers, solve puzzles and play mini games.
- Navigate New Ninjago City by playing as giant mechs and shoot enemies with cool vehicles such as Kai Fighter, Ninjacopter, Thunder Raider, Earth Mech and more.
- Hang out at the Hub in New Ninjago City and partake in a variety of fun activities. Hang out with the characters of Ninjago, use your Gold Bricks to build a special surprise, or prove yourself in Grand Sensei Dareth’s Dojo.
- Play more than 30 action-packed levels and automatically play as multiple characters when reaching certain points.
LEGO Ninjago Nindroids is available on Nintendo 3DS & Playstation Vita game systems. Be sure to head out & grab your copy today!
One lucky reader will win a LEGO Ninjago Nindroids game for Nintendo 3DS
Please use the Rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: I will receive a copy of the game for review. No other compensation was received.