Christmas is a little less than a month away now! I have been creating my list of who to I need presents for. For my boyz video games have always topped their lists. One of my go to stores is GameStop. We are Power Up Rewards members so we gain points every time we purchase or trade in which help alleviate costs. They always have some great deals going on. If you will be one of thousands that will be heading to the stores this Black Friday, check out the specials that Game Stop has just for you!
More than 4,000 GameStop stores nationwide will open at midnight on Friday, Nov. 28 (remaining stores will open at 5 a.m.), with top offers including:
- (Friday and Saturday only) Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle: $329.99 (save $70) – includes digital copies of Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
- PlayStation 4 Limited Edition Bundle: $399 (save $100) – includes Grand Theft Auto V and a digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered
- Super Mario 3D World Bundle for WiiU: $299.99 – includes the 32GB WiiU Deluxe Set, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land video games
- Save $30 off popular PlayStation 4 and Xbox One titles, such as The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Free HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Smartphone with purchase of Cricket Wireless no contract service (after $75 mail-in rebate)
- $50 off ASUS 16GB Memo Pad HD 7 ($99.99) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99)
You can find a complete list of this year’s Black Friday deals here. To help shoppers save even more, GameStop will accept a range of different currencies, including Power Up Rewards credits and trade-in values for Black Friday purchases. For customers who wish to shop from home, GameStop is offering free shipping on all online purchases. Also, for all things holiday, the Holiday Hub offers gift guides, additional deals, and more.
GameStop is partnering with BoyzRuleOurWorld for a giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a $50 GameStop gift card to help with your holiday shopping!
Please use the Rafflecopter form below.
This giveaway is for US residents only and will run from today until midnight EST Wednesday 12/5/14.