When we get a break from Andre’s tournament schedule or work, we literally prefer to just stay home & chill. We get to catch up on our DVR recordings which has a variety from all of us. I wanted to share the top 5 shows we are watching this month.
- My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman (Netflix) – A bearded David Letterman is back. He kicks off his series with President Barack Obama, his 1st since leaving the White House. It was refreshing to hear him again with his eloquent chatter and humor. I laughed and yearned for him to come back to DC. Thanks to Letterman we all can get him back, even if it’s just for an hour. This series seems to be monthly with the next guest to be George Clooney. Definitely one on my radar to watch.
- Chrisley Knows Best (USA) – I absolutely love this family. It’s because of them that I am on a mission to visit Nashville for one of our vacations. I still don’t know how they make their money or even care how they made it to their own tv show. Todd cracks me up especially his Mama Fay. I just want to hang with her at the casino one night. If you want a good laugh on Thursdays, check them out. I love that they end their episodes in the parents bedroom & talk about what they have learned from the day. Its proof that family is what matters the most not all the money & glamour.
- Ellen’s Game of Games (NBC) – Tuesday nights you can hear me in hysterics. Andre doesn’t get why I love this show so much but if you watch just one episode I’m sure you will. Ellen brings her humor & wit to the fullest. You can see the sheer joy as she hosts games as blindfold musical chairs or scary go around. It’s not your typical game show but one that will definitely have you falling out of your chair.
- Chicago Med/Chicago PD/Chicago Fire (NBC) – We have been fans of Chicago PD for years so when they expanded the shows to Fire & Med we were hooked. They had Chicago Justice but that didn’t work out too well. I love the characters on all 3, especially Taylor Kinney. (OMG those eyes) I have never been to Chicago but it gives me an appreciation of the city.
- Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian (E) – Say what you want about the Kardashians but I am a fan of theirs. I absolutely love this show. Khloe went through her own personal ordeals in life that has led her to work hard & transform herself into a healthier one. And now she’s giving back & helping others. The stories are sometimes heartbreaking but you cheer for that person to make it through to their final reveal. It’s amazing to see how a little revenge can cure the soul.
Have you seen any of these? What are you watching this month? Do share because I’m always looking for something new!