One of the greatest gifts you can give your child is travel. Many of my fondest memories growing up is traveling with my family. My mom, single parent to four of us, made sure I went somewhere during my summer vacations. It may have been to Florida several times, which was what she could afford at the time, but at least it was somewhere. I am grateful for those experiences. Those are what I want to give my son. Fortunately we have been able to since he was under 2 years old. His first trip was to Beaches Negril.
- Puppet Making with Bert and Ernie – Kids of all ages are encouraged to use their imagination, just like Bert and Ernie, to make their very own puppet with an assortment of felt, cardboard and pipe cleaners that will come to life in their very own puppet show.
- Sesame Street Artist Workshop – Exclusive Sesame Street® artists, Louis Henry Mitchell and Barry Goldberg, teach children how to explore their creative side through a series of fun and educational art activities. Participants will learn how to bring Sesame Street characters to life through drawing and use colorful chalk to sketch on sidewalks throughout each resort. Each workshop is followed by a Q&A session, giving guests of all ages an insider’s look at what it’s like to be a Sesame Street® artist. Activity dates at each property are as follows:
- Fall-O-Ween Stage Shows –Guest can join The Court and the Sesame Street® gang for a spook-tacular performance with sing-alongs and Halloween high-jinks.
In addition to the fun, new Sesame Activities, families can enjoy other Fall exclusives including the Glow Band Beach Party and Fantastic Firework Fridays.
- Glow Party… Caribbean Style – This exciting party with get the resort bumpin’ with a lively Celebration theme, featuring live Junkanoo music, authentic bright colored carnival costumes, glow-in-the-dark wristbands and more.
- Fantastic Firework Fridays – Bright lights will soar throughout the sky for weekly firework shows.
Additionally, guests looking to book a vacation this fall can save up to 65% off and receive up to $355 in instant air credit. For more information and other exclusive deals, visit http://www.beaches.com/deals/
So are you ready to pack your bathing suit & head to the Caribbean?
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post.