Disclosure: I am a member of Netflix Stream Team. I received a year long membership. Opinions expressed are as always my own.
November is always a time to reflect on what you are thankful for. I know this month I am eternally thankful for my mom & husband in helping me recuperate after my emergency gallbladder surgery last month. It was a pretty scary situation but it really had me thinking of all the people that I am truly grateful for in life. I am blessed with some amazing friends as well. Few that I have known since I was a lot younger. These are the types of friendships that I hope Andre develops & remains as he gets older. I see a couple of his classmates who he considers his “besties” and I try to instill in him the elements of being a good friend.
This month Netflix wants us to talk about friendsgiving a popular take on Thanksgiving when friends come together to celebrate good food and great company. I have never had one during the holidays but I have been to several get togethers where we eat, drink & be friends. At the end of the school year, myself & 2 other moms decided to take the kids to lunch together to celebrate. As I think about it now, it was their “friendsgiving”. Watching these kids enjoy each others company and laugh together warmed my heart.
If you noticed already, Andre’s besties are girls! LOL They seem to gravitate to each other.
Here are some fun titles currently on Netflix that feature some great besties!
For the little ones:
1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time
5. Tod and Copper: The Fox and the Hound 2
6. Clifford and Elizabeth: Clifford
For the big kids:
1. Phineas and Ferb
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte’s Web
Even some for Mom & Dad:
1. Rory and Lorelai: Gilmore Girls
2. Schmidt and Nick: New Girl
3. Ted and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
4. Liz and Jack: 30 Rock
5. Walter and Jesse: Breaking Bad
6. Mulder and Scully: The X-Files
7. Wayne and Garth: Wayne’s World