I’m not one to follow “trends” because I traditionally like to buy key pieces in my wardrobe. But when it comes to my accessories I like to pick pieces that are trendy yet classic so I can wear over & over. I recently attended a Mom’s Night Out hosted by Audrey & Vera at the Armitron showroom. It was a relaxed evening with some notable influencers as well as learning about what the trend for watches are this season. Perfectly in tune for Mother’s day ideas.
There were so many beautiful watches in the showroom. I was like a kid in a candy store. Armitron has such a wide variety of styles that would be perfect to gift to the special Moms in my life. Also a few that I knew I wouldn’t mind getting too.
Vera & Audrey talked about what the trends are this season. From gold to rose, to large bold faces & varying strap materials watches are sure to be a key piece to add to any outfit. I have about 1 of each in my personal collection so I am thrilled to be on top of the trend. Which spring trend is your favorite?
- Blush/Rose Gold: Perfect for spring, this color has been all over the runways for this season. With rose-gold hardware and blush-colored straps, these watches are easy to pair with any spring outfit.
- Mesh Straps: Metal, mesh straps are growing in popularity in men’s and women’s watches in gold, silver, rose-gold and even black.
- Luggage-Colored Leather Strap Watches: Easy to dress down, leather strap watches are comfortable and easy to pair with casual attire or spring dresses.
- Gold Hardware with Silver Watch Hands/Numbers: More and more watch designers are mixing metals, with gold-framed faces and silver hands and markers. This two-toned look pairs seamlessly with all types of accessories.
- Simple, Large Faces: The boyfriend look has been in with clothing for a while, and now larger, simpler watch faces are becoming popular for women’s styles, too.
As a gift for attending, we got to choose a watch for our self. I fell in love with the sleek stainless mesh watch. I have gotten several compliments on it. I have to say it is one of my favorites thus far.
This Mother’s day consider gifting a mesh watch by @armitronwatches It is one of the top trends this spring showcased at tonight’s event hosted by @audreyandvera Such a classic timepiece that is sure to keep this busy Mom on the go . . . #onewatchmanyfaces #armitron #mothersday #audreyandvera #fashion #giftideas
You still have time to get the perfect Mother’s Day gift for your loved one. There is currently a 25% off sale on the Armitron website plus free shipping until 5/15/17. So what are you waiting for?
Disclosure: I was invited to the event as press. I was not compensated. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.