When I had my son 7 years ago, I was constantly checking on him while he was sleeping. Always making sure his chest was moving up & down and he wasn’t wrapped in a blanket or his crib bedding. I had a baby monitor but nothing compares to the products that are out now. I am highly impressed by the options and how high tech they are.
Angelcare AC1100 monitor is a combination video and sound monitor with an under the mattress sensor pad. An alert goes off if there is no motion detected after 20 seconds. How comforting is that! Parents can be at ease knowing their child is being closely monitored. From infant to toddler, this monitor can grow with your family.
- video, movement and sound
- Angelcare under-the-mattress movement Sensor pad
- real time color video transmission plus night vision capability (via infrared camera)
- LCD touch screen
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission with minimized frequency interference
- two-way talk back
- rechargeable and portable parent unit monitor (650 foot open field range)
- nursery room temperature display on the parent unit (alarm will sound if temperature drops too low or high)
- soft and soothing night light on the nursery unit
- adjustable angle camera with digital zoom in and zoom out
- available at Babies R Us in stores & online, Buy Buy Baby, Walmart online and other mass retailers and independent stores
- MSRP $289.99
If you or you know someone that is having a baby then you’re in luck! One lucky person will win this extraordinary
Angelcare 3 in 1 baby monitor!
Please complete the Rafflecopter form below. First entry is mandatory and must be completed. All others will not count if it is not done.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are always 100% my own. BoyzRuleOurWorld is not responsible for product manufacture/damages.